2019年6月5日水曜日

Intermittent Fasting Update - 2 months and 10lbs down!

I've been doing Intermittent Fasting for two months, and I'm happy to say my weight is down to 118, which means I've lost 10lbs or over 5% of my body weight in just two months! It was pretty effortless since I mostly slept during my fasting days.
I've also been trying to incorporate more exercise into my days. Sundays and Mondays I focus on family and resting, Tuesdays are tummy days so I try to fit in a few sets of crunches and V sits. Thursdays are thigh days so I do squats and wall sits. Wednesday and Friday I do 20-40 minutes of yoga, and Saturday I do 7 minute workouts.
However, summer has started which means I'm with the kids a lot more, which makes it difficult to do a 24 hour fast. So from June, I've decided to adjust a bit and just aim for doing 18 hour fasts 3-4x/week instead of 20-24 hour fasts twice a week.
It's so exciting watching my weight steadily go down and I feel so strong and healthy on the days I exercise. Now I just need to remember to be patient. I gained 18lbs gradually over 1-2 years, and it may take me as long to get it down to my goal, and as always, health is a life long commitment, not a temporary fad!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿